- Player Assistant (Marshal) – For more information please call the Pro Shop at (307) 789-1770 and ask for Scott Ehlers (PGA Golf Professional)
- Pro Shop Attendant – For more information please call the Pro Shop at (307) 789-1770 and ask for Scott Ehlers (PGA Golf Professional)
- Tri-Seasonal Ground Crew (April through November) – Tri-Seasonal Parks & Golf Course Maintenance, 8 mo. Apr-Nov, 40 hrs/wk +, Boot Allowance and Paid Personal Leave. Performs grounds and building maintenance, landscaping and mowing. Operates equipment and vehicles. Requirements: Ability to perform heavy physical labor, 18 yrs, H.S. grad. or equivalent, WY drivers license, must be available to work weekends.
- Summer Seasonal Grounds Crew (May through August) – Summer Seasonal Parks and Golf Course Maintenance May-Aug, 40 hrs/wk, some weekends. Performs turf and landscape maintenance, heavy physical labor; operates mowers and light equip. Minimum age 17 yrs. WY drivers license required.
- Positions include Rec. Center Pass and/or Golf, Staff Shirts/Hats and Monthly Staff Activities. Apply at Evanston Parks and Recreation District office, 275 Saddle Ridge Rd., Evanston, WY. EOE Deadline: March 24 or until filled.
401 Kindler Drive
Evanston, WY 82930